IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
A Good Day Limited are committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy protection along with our terms and conditions communicates how, when and why we gather information about our customers and what we do with it . Please read below carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we treat it.
A Good Day Limited, a limited company registered number 11450465. A Good Day is registered, and operates in the United Kingdom. Postal Address: 70-72 Blackburn Rd, Accrington, England, BB5 1LE.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect personal data from you when you provide it to us directly and through your use of the Site.
This information may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the A Good Day site. e.g. your name, contact details, gender, product reviews, and any information which you add to your account profile)
- Information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material, using the forum or requesting further services.
- Information you provide us with when you enter a competition or participate in a survey.
- Information collected when you interact with us (e.g contact with the customer services team and social media interactions).
- Transaction and billing information, details of transactions and delivery information, if you make purchases from us via credit/debit card.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web-blogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us and periodically review your account settings on our website.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- To fulfil your order and maintain your online account.
- To connect in the case of a complaint or query, managed by our customer services team For research purposes, in the from of collect data from surveys, targeted advertising where we are permitted to do so.
FAILURE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, where you do not provide suitable delivery instructions to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
IP ADDRESS & COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
WHAT YOUR INFORMATION IS USED FOR
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- To notify you about changes to our service
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We will only use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, when you permit us to pass this information on by opting in email advertisement. This would only be relevant in the case of providing you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by mail email@example.com .
We will only disclose your information to third parties If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
A Good Day Limited
70-72 Blackburn Rd, Accrington, England, BB5 1LE